Kakani Shivapuri Nagarkot Hiking
- Trip Duration7 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Max. Altitude 2,175m
- Accommodation Tea House
- Transport Drive in - Drive Out
- Hiking includes the scenic views of 60 high mountains, including popular Himalayan peaks, named Himal Chuli, Gauri Shankar, Annapurna, Chobha Bhamare and Manaslu mountain peaks in Nepal.
- Visit to green and lush areas in Nepal i.e. Chisapani, Kakani, Dhulikhel and Nagarkot.
- Opportunity to view 4 peaks of Ganesh Himal range and about 60 high mountain peaks as well as forests views
- Hike to the Shivapuri Hill i.e. highest point of our Kakani Shivapuri Nagarkot trek.
We provide you with a powerful Kakani Shivapuri Nagarkot hiking package to allow visiting each of the interesting places near capital city Kathmandu and allows you to relish the glory of the entire Himalayan region. Whether you visit Chisapani, Kakani, Dhulikhel and Nagarkot, you will experience ultimate glory of the Mother Nature. Later on, you will hike to Shivapuri region and enter its national park.
By walking across green, pristine and lush forest areas, you will admire greenery and peace of nature, while simultaneously, encounters a few wild animals of the park. Meanwhile, you will find a monastery in between your route between Chisapani and Shivapuri to add a religious flavor in your nature’s exploration.
If this is not enough, you will get ultimate views of four famous peaks belonging to the entire Ganesh Himal range. In addition, you will find a few other peaks named Himal Chuli, Gauri Shankar, Annapurna, Chobha Bhamare and Manaslu. In fact, you will get views of about 60 high mountains combined with valleys, green hills, mountains and forest views. In simple words, the hike/trek commands magnificent views at its every side, snowy mountains in northern direction, while views of birds-eye in west of Kathmandu City.
Kakani Shivapuri Nagarkot hiking thus acts as the best journey to watch birds, to explore the greeneries of the Mother Nature, photography and interaction with local area people during the trek journey. Shivapuri Hill will be the highest point of our entire Kakani Shivapuri Nagarkot hiking journey.
Expand AllCollapse All
Got a question about this trip or doesn't suit you?
- Airports pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 3 night’s deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu –The Address Kathmandu Hotel or Gaju suite (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entrance fees
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel
- Insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Tips for the guide and porter.