Mt Everest View Yoga Trek
- Trip Duration10 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
Nowhere in the world that you will find have amazing wonders contrived to form momentous holiday. Everest View Yoga Trek is the alluring meditation in Nepal package prepared to allow people to witness the home of Mt. Everest (8848 m) as well. Explore Khumbu to the fullest while performing the best guided Yoga and meditation. The prolific view of Mt. Everest and over 25 different mountain vistas could be the best holiday as well as spiritual moments of your life worthy to be shared for generations to come. Welcome Nepal Treks & Tours has always designed packages towards customer oriented. Therefore, in this package also we have arranged highly experienced license holder Yoga instructor and mountain guide.
It would be a record and once in a lifetime opportunity for Yoga lovers to do meditation at the height of 3860 m. The ultimate destination of Everest View Yoga Trek is spiritual Tengboche Monastery. Take the scenic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. From the first day that you have landed in Nepal Yoga practices are continuously performed. At first camp during this trekking meditate at the banks of Dudhkoshi River in Phakding. Traversing through green lush forests trip heads to Sherpa heartland Namche Bazaar. Viewing Thamserku and Kang Tega perform meditation in the chill environment of vibrant Namche. During your acclimatization hiking of Everest View Hotel witness panoramic view of mountains like Mt. Amadablam, Tabuche, Nuptse, Lhotse, Everest, Thamserku and others too. The Himalayan landscape and alpine forest never fails to attract people reviving passion inside. Once trekkers reach Tengboche observe the meditation style of Tengboche Monastery monks as well. Offer prayers and get rid of sin during your spiritual Yoga at major monastery of Sherpa people. This place is very spiritual and cultural as it is the major hub during Mani Rimdu Festival. Every morning in the trail consists of Yoga activity. Return back to Lukla for the flight to Kathmandu where Yoga continues to take centre stage.
Book the Everest View Yoga Trek and get relived of monotonous lifestyle. Get repose from all the hustling and bustling of your life via tranquil meditation activities. You will bless by blissful Himalayan environment and enchanted by prolific Yoga sessions.
Balancing your Body and Mind every day with yoga and meditation at the lap of Nature!!!!
Morning yoga class
Before Breakfast Yoga with sunrise (06:30 am to 07: 30 am)
Evening meditation class
After dinner & before go to bed, sitting meditation class (08:00 Pm to 08:45 pm)
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). Upon arrival at the airport, you would be received by our representative and then transfer to hotel.
We take early flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,886m.). We have breakfast at one of the restaurant and start our trek to Phakding (2,640 m.). We trek following a gentle climb up the mountainside on the left bank of the Dudh Koshi. Nupla (5,885m) can be seen in a stone throwing distance on the opposite bank. In the late afternoon, we reach Phakding.
After your Morning Yoga and breakfast at the hotel, from Phakding the route gets a head start by crossing suspension bridges on the Dudh Koshi River towards Namche Bazaar. On the way, you will pass by the Sagarmatha National Park where you could see varieties of floras and faunas. Soon, you will have to make a descent towards Jorsalle village crossing Bhote- Koshi River through a suspension bridge. You will reach Namche Bazaar, the main trading town also known as the gateway to Mt. Everest in the Khumbu Region before sunset. Evening: Relaxation. O/N at Lodge
Getting acclimatized is very important while embarking on the high altitude trek. For this purpose, the day is reserved for the acclimatization process where you will spend a full day to get used to the altitude and the environment of higher altitude places. There will be Morning Yoga session, and after lunch, you will be taken for a short hike towards Everest view hotel. From the hotel premises you can see the panoramic view of the Everest region. Evening: Relaxation. O/N at Lodge
After your Morning Yoga and breakfast at the hotel, the day will starts with a hike towards Tengboche traversing different forests. The route offers magnificent views of mountains like Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku and Kwangde peak. After reaching Tengboche, you will visit Tengboche Monastery which is renowned as one of the famous monasteries in the region. The monastery is situated in a beautiful location from where you could witness amazing sceneries. Evening: Relaxation. O/N at Lodge
After your Morning Yoga and breakfast at the hotel, the day will starts with a descent towards Monjo where routes are all scenic, and offer panoramic views of Himalayan ranges. You will reach Monjo before evening. Evening: Relaxation. O/N at Lodge
After your Morning Yoga and breakfast at the hotel, this is the final day of the trek as you prepare yourself to hike to Lukla following the lower altitude trail in the Everest region. Traversing various Sherpa settlements, and hiking past some dense forest area covered by beautiful rhododendron and pine trees, you will slowly proceed towards Lukla. On the way, you will also see few monasteries that resemble unique Buddhist culture and tradition. You will reach Lukla before sunset. Evening: Relaxation. O/N at Lodge.
we board our early flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. We go for shopping in the afternoon. Farewell dinner would be served in the evening.
Got a question about this trip or doesn't suit you?
- Airport picks up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu-Kathmandu city Hotel or Hotel Thamel (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Yoga Mats (to be returned after the trek)
- Meditation Blanket (can be purchased or returned after the trek)
- English speaking yoga expert cum tourist guide throughout the Trekking
- Friendly, helpful porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter, its not mandatory but expected