Welcome Nepal Treks and Tours Pvt. Ltd. is an incorporated company under the laws of Nepal Government and accepts your reservations /booking under the following terms and conditions. Before confirm the trip through our organization Trekkers, Travelers, Mountaineers and adventure enthusiastic should know following term and condition of Welcome Nepal Treks and Tours. We encourage you to read them carefully:
- When you confirmed trip, we need 10% down payment of the total price for advance flight tickets and hotel booking and permit process.
- Bank/credit card service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
- All payments should be made in foreign exchange
- Group leaders travel free for groups of minimum 15 paying or more. But we will provide 50% discount for a group of minimum 10 paying. (Flights and Government fees not included).
- Final payment to be paid before departure from Kathmandu or Welcome Nepal Treks and Tours counter nearest to your tour and trekking destination.
- Payment excepted by credit card (4% extra will be levied to you as credit card processing fee), cash, bank draft, or bank account wire.
- We accept your last minute booking (1 days prior to tour departure date).
- If you wish to arrange your travel insurance from our Company, we will arrange travel insurance for you.
- Cancellations must be made at least 1 week prior to the start date of trip.
For the Advance deposit, Our Bank Detail is as follow:
Account Name: Welcome Nepal Treks Pvt. Ltd. - Thamel - Kathmandu, Nepal.
A/C No: 01601030023898
Bank Name: NEPAL INVESTMENT BANK Ltd. Kathmandu - Nepal
Swift code: NIBLNPKT
The following provisions have been made for reservations.
Travel insurance is compulsory for all clients undertaking any tour and trekking. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour and trekking to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter evacuation, loss of luggage etc.
Personal travel insurance is not included in the holiday prices quoted. While every effort is made to ensure the safety of all participants, it is a condition of booking that you take out a personal travel insurance policy. To protect against unforeseen circumstances, it is advisable to take a "Trip cancellations and medical insurance policy" before your arrival into Kathmandu. Such medical policy should cover transportation costs in the event of helicopter or surface evacuation being required. This is especially mandatory for those taking treks in high altitude.
Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by the client in written form; either by fax or email at least 2 weeks prior to the departure date of any trip booked for. The same 10% of deposit which is paid in advance for confirmation will apply as cancellation fee.
Due to circumstances such as increase in prices by airlines, hotels, resorts, we may have to enforce changes in our tour prices and we shall not be held liable for these circumstances. We shall of course, try our utmost not to increase prices!
Risk & Liabilities:
We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a lifetime journey in this connection, we perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of the country's own policies.
Therefore Welcome Nepal Treks and Tours and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spots.
Our mission is to provide you with a worry-free trip in Nepal. Personal information submitted to us via a web form, mail, telephone, fax, e-mail or any other means, is only used to arrange your trip in Nepal. We want your trust and respect!
We finally take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in our destination: Nepal!