Langtang Gosainkunda Trekking
- Trip Duration10 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Max. Altitude 3,860M
- Trip Type Trekkking
- Accommodation Tea House / Camping
- Transport Bus, Car, Land cruiser or Aero plane
- Trek allows you to visit the beautiful Langtang National Park and then go to end of the valley to get mountain views.
- Trek lets you to view the Trishuli River across the northern part of Kathmandu followed by Dhunche and Trishuli Bazar.
- During the trek, you will visit a Sherpa village named Syabrubensi and simultaneously to Tamang village in Langtang Valley.
- Other than this, the trek gives you to view the famous Buddhist monasteries found in Kyangin Gompa.
- Finally, we view the Holy Gosaikunda Lake during your Langtang Gosaikunda Trekking.
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek is a major trek found in the Langtang region to provide individuals with an ultimate cultural and nature experience to every mountain explorer. The trek involves visiting the spectacular and remote Langtang valley with great views of high mountain lakes found at Gosainkunda. In addition, Langtang Gosainkunda Trek includes a visit to the Langtang National Park and later on, to end of the entire valley for enjoying mountain views. During our entire trek, we have to cross the Trishuli River many times to reach different areas of the valley. We even pass through rhododendron and oak forests as well as cross the glacial moraines on the way to reach to Tamang village in Lantang.
Later on, while moving across the Langtang Valley, you will come across Kyangin Gompa, where we will have our overnight stay and sample the cheese from local yaks. We pass from Nubamatang, which belongs to the hidden valley while going ahead to get panoramic views of mountain glaciers marking the gateway to enter Tibet.
On the other side, while returning, we pass through Sing Gompa and Syabru to view the sacred Gosaikund Lake. Finally, we will cross the Llaurebena Pass and continue towards south to leave the Langtang region and move ahead to reach Gul Bhaniyang via Helambu Valley. Therefore, besides the scenic views of various snow-covered mountain peaks and spectacular sceneries of alpine tress, the trek gives a highlight of the Holy Gosainkunda Lake to make the trek ideal for adventure lovers visiting Nepal.
Expand AllCollapse All
Got a question about this trip or doesn't suit you?
- Airports pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2 night’s deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu –The Address Kathmandu Hotel or Gaju suite (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entrance fees
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu to Syabru Bensi and Syabru Bensi to Kathmandu by drive.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Langtang National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel
- Insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
Min. 2 person in the Group USD 1100 per person
Single Supplement Fee USD150
(If you book the trip early and in a group you will get special discount)