Langtang Ganja La Pass Helambu Trekking
- Trip Duration15 Days
- Trip Grade Strenuous
- Max. Altitude 5,106m
- Trip Type Trekking
- Accommodation Tea House
- Transport Drive in - Drive Out
- Opportunity to get scenic views and aesthetic vistas found in Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Naya Kanga, Yala Peak and Gaurishankar.
- Reaching to the highest point of the trek i.e. at Ganja La Pass
- Enjoyment with countless mountain views of the entire Himalayan region
- Explore the culture of Helumbu village people and climb to Path Bhyangjyang as well as descend to Melamchi Khola.
Langtang Ganja La Pass Helambu Trekking, as the name implies, the entire trek route involves crossing the Langtang Valley to enter Helambu via Ganja La Pass. This is an adventurous trek and gives countless aesthetic vistas of Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Naya Kanga, Yala Peak and Gaurishankar. Ganja La Pass is the highest point of the entire trek and it is at the height of 5122 meters.
One of the prime reasons, for which the trek has gained its huge popularity among trek lovers, is that it gives access to countless mountain views of the Himalayan region. The trek thus gives a culmination of rich customers, traditions and wilderness. Ganja La Pass is a challenging pass in Nepal.
Langtang Ganja La Pass Helambu Trek thus takes you to move from this mountain pass to go ahead in the southern direction from Langtang region. We further cross the pass to enter the route in Helambu that starts from Gyang. Helambu village excludes the feeling of Tibetan people and lets you to get views of green fields enclosed with stoned walls and yaks herds. Later on, we descend towards Melamchi Khola from Gyang before we climb to Path Bhyangjyang. Finally, we follow a down trek to reach to Sundarijal and in the end, go back to Kathmandu.
Expand AllCollapse All
Got a question about this trip or doesn't suit you?
- Airports pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2 night’s deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu –The Address Kathmandu Hotel or Gaju suite (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entrance fees
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu to Syabru Bensi and Syabru Bensi to Kathmandu by drive.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Langtang National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel
- Insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Tips for the guide and porter.