Gokyo Chola Pass to Everest Trekking
- Trip Duration18 Days
- Trip Grade Strenuous
- Max. Altitude 5, 445m
- Trip Type Trekking
- Accommodation Tea House
- Transport Fly in - Fly Out
- Gokyo Chola Pass to Everest Trek is obviously a demanding trek in Nepal
- Trek involves crossing Chola Pass and Ngozumpa Glacier
- Passing through the Namche Bazaar
- Passing through many Sherpa settlements
- Trail via snow covered mountain peaks
Gokyo Chola Pass to Everest Trek is obviously a demanding trek performed in the Nepal region. The trek involves passing through the snowy region to reach at the central part of snow-covered mountains. In addition, the trail lets you to enjoy the culture and tradition of the entire Mount Everest region towards the foot of the almighty peak. The best feature of the trek is that it combines the worldwide famous trek routes i.e. the Everest Base Camp and Gokyo by crossing Chola Pass and Ngozumpa Glacier.
For this, you have to take a flight to reach at Lukla airstrip to begin your trek with easy walk up to Phakding and then require to cross Dudh Koshi River for 2 times to go for a steep ascent to the Namche Bazaar.
Starting from this point, the trail will go through a large number of high Sherpa settlements with famous mountain sceneries while we climb to Gokyo. Furthermore, you will get a few superb views while going down the valley towards Kongtega and upward to reach to Cho Oyu. Overall, Gokyo Chola Pass to Everest Trek will give a pleasant experience. Moreover, you will get lodges or teahouse facilities, along with a local restaurant to get a wide range of delicious meals.
Expand AllCollapse All
Got a question about this trip or doesn't suit you?
- Airport picks up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu-Kathmandu city Hotel or Hotel Thamel (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.