Everest High Pass Trekking
- Trip Duration22 Days
- Trip Grade Strenuous
- Max. Altitude 5, 445m
- Trip Type Trekking
- Accommodation Tea House
- Transport Fly in - Fly Out
- Best trek for every ambitious trekker
- Eliminates the requirement of mandatory technical peak climbing skills
- Involves crossing the Kala Pattar, Everest Base Camp and Kongma La pass
- Scopes to get non-technical routes on various mountain peaks
- Visit to the Tibetan Buddhist monasteries, Sherpa people and trail in teahouses
Everest high pass trek involves a famous trek to the Everest region and at the central part of the Nepal Himalayas. The complete trail gives you countless awe-inspiring views of various worldwide highest and beautiful mountain peaks. The best thing about the trek is that almost every ambitious trekker may go with this trek without any requirement of technical skills related to climbing mountain peaks.
By stepping ahead towards the Mount Everest, we will cross the Kala Pattar, Everest Base Camp and Kongma La pass. Once we observe the classic routes to climb peaks to the summit of Mount Everest, we will go with spectacular mountain traverse on Chola pass to Gokyo Lakes and alpine pastures. Starting from Gokyo Ri, we move ahead further to get outstanding views of the Mount Everest before moving ahead over the upper part of Bhote Kosi and later on go to Renjo La pass.
During the complete trek, we will have a pool of opportunity to experience a large number of non-technical routes on various mountain peaks, which act as the best options for experienced and fit mountain trekkers before we return to Kathmandu. Visit to the Tibetan Buddhist monasteries, Sherpa people and trail in teahouses, along with chang sipping with friends are special attractions associated with the complete Everest high pass trek.
Expand AllCollapse All
Got a question about this trip or doesn't suit you?
- Airport picks up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu-Kathmandu city Hotel or Hotel Thamel (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.