Dudh Kunda Everest Trekking
- Trip Duration19 Days
- Trip Grade Strenuous
- Max. Altitude 5, 445m
- Trip Type Trekking
- Accommodation Tea House
- Transport Fly in - Fly Out
- The best option for both skilled trekkers and first time trekkers
- Visit and dip in the holy Dudh Kunda Lake
- Splendid views of various worldwide tall mountains combined with mystical rhododendron forests
Dudh Kunda Trekking belongs to the Solukhumbu region even though it belongs to the low altitude than the actual Khumbu Mountain/Glacier range. The trek is an adventurous option for both first time trekkers and skilled ones. Dudh Kunda Lake in the language of Nepal refers to milky lake and it is at the Numbur Himal base, known locally as Shorong Yuk Lha i.e. the protector of the entire Solu region.
Moreover, Dudh Kunda Lake is of huge significance for both Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimages and local area people believe that by taking dip in the holy lake, one can expect to wash away his sins and fulfill his wishes within less time as possible. Besides providing the splendid views of various worldwide tall mountains, the trek allows you to be the part of mystical rhododendron forests.
The primarily trekking trail to Dudh Kunda will begin at Ringmo over the route lies between Tragsindho and Junbesi i.e. alternative route to the actual lake beginning at Thupten Chholing. Dudh Kunda trek is one of the unexplored and less known trekking routes performed in this area.
Expand AllCollapse All
Got a question about this trip or doesn't suit you?
- Airport picks up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu-Kathmandu city Hotel or Hotel Thamel (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.