Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek, Fixed Departure for 2024/2025
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trekking acts as the perfect option and an ultimate adventure for all experienced mountain trekkers want to experience expedition in the Himalayan mountain regions. Starting from various farming villages belonging to the foothills of the Himalayas to up to the pastures of high alpine, close-up views of more than 8,000m height mountain peaks and uninhabited valleys, the circuit trek gives you a breathtaking experience and tons of excitements at almost every stage.
The complete trail consists of a circuitous trail with famous mountain peaks named Mount Dhaulagiri at the height of 8167meters and Tukuche Peak at 6,920meters. By beginning from Pokhara region, the trekking trail takes you in the northwestern region to Kaligandaki river valley and pass through the two riverbanks named Tatopani and Beni.
Later on, we continue from Tatopani to pass through Dhorpatan and Phedi to reach to muri, while head in the northern region across the left bank for crossing Myagdi Glacier and the base camp of Mount Dhaulagiri. Besides the views of mountain glaciers, the trek allows you to visit to Muktinath, known as a popular pilgrimage site of Hindu and Buddhist people. Finally, we return to Jomsom and take a local flight from Pokhara to reach to Kathmandu.
Mount Dhaulagiri is a popular mountain peak among various other climbing mountains peaks of more than 8000m located in the Himalayan region. It is the seventh highest mountain worldwide and it belongs to the northwestern part of Pokhara, whie culminate towards the highest point at its eastern end. Dhaulagiri is unique mountain peak based on its rise to more than 7,000 meters from the local terrains over the gorge of Kali Gandaki and to the south east in approximately 30km of aerial distance.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek during Spring Season
Spring is one of the best seasons to do the Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek. The weather is stable and pleasant and the temperature is moderate in spring. The spring season in Nepal lasts from March- May. The trekkers would love the green lush forest and beautiful flowers blooming on the trail. The daytime temperatures in the lower elevations can range from 15°C to 25°C. The trekking trails are at good condition in spring. Trekkers will definitely enjoy the Dhaulagiri circuit trek in spring season with perfect environment.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek during Monsoon season
Monsoon season is not recommended for the Dhaulagiri Circuit trek. The monsoon season in Nepal lasts from June-Aug. The monsoon brings heavy rainfall and make the trails muddy and slippery. There might also be flight delay or cancel due to harsh weather conditions. This season increases the risks and challenges in the trek. If you want to do the trek in monsoon you should be well prepared with appropriate gear. The monsoon season is especially not recommended for the beginners.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek during Autumn Season
Autumn is the perfect season to undertake the Dhaulagiri circuit in Nepal. The autumn in Nepal lasts from Sept-Nov. The autumn season offers perfect condition for Dhaulagiri circuit trekking. This season offers perfect weather condition, clear views and moderate temperature. The trekking trails are easy and stable and crowded. The mountains are stunning and the forests are mesmerizing in autumn. The days are warm and the nights are chilly. Overall autumn is the best season for Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek during Winter Season
The winter is an off season for 22 days Dhaulagiri circuit trek. The winter in Nepal lasts from Dec- Feb. It is not recommended to do the 22 days Dhaulagiri trek in winter season as the weather is extremely cold. Especially at higher altitudes it is extremely cold and the temperature might drop to -15°C or even low at nights. The snowcapped mountains in winter are breathtaking. You can do the trek with proper preparation in winter.
Important notes for Dhaulagiri circuit trek
- Trekkers need to submit their passport copy at the booking stage.
- We suggest the trekkers not to book their international flight early as sometimes there might be flight delay or cancelation due to unpredictable weather conditions.
- The clothing for the Dhaulagiri circuit trek should be packed according to the particular season.
- We suggest trekkers to pack the bags lightly as the porters can carry about 15-20 kg only.
- Porters are not included in the package price. So, please ask us before the trek if you wish for a porter to carry your gears.
- It is better for the trekkers to carry extra local currency on the Dhaulagiri circuit trekking trail to cover their additional expenses.
- For the additional services like: WIFI, hot showers, laundry, beverages, etc. You need to pay on your own.
- You should bring the travel insurance that includes the medical expenses and emergency helicopter evacuation.
Arrival Day of Dhaulagiri circuit trek
If you book the Dhaulagiri circuit trek package with Welcome Nepal Treks, we will warmly welcome you and make sure to make your trip memorable. On the day of your arrival, our team representative will be waiting for you at the Tribhuvan International Airport. Our team representative will have your nameplate and warmly welcome you with Khaada (Shawl) and escort you to the hotel in a private vehicle. We offer a free airport pick-up and drop-off service.
Departure day of Dhaulagiri circuit trek
After finishing the Dhaulagiri circuit trek, welcome Nepal treks will offer you a farewell dinner in a typical Nepalese restaurant. We will make your trip memorable for lifetime. On the day of the departure back to your country, the team representative of Welcome Nepal Treks will pick you up from your hotel and drop you to the international airport at a private vehicle and bid our last goodbyes.
Benefits of doing Dhaulagiri circuit trek with Welcome Nepal Treks
Booking the 22 days Dhaulagiri circuit trek with Welcome Nepal Treks is a great choice. We serve our customer with high quality services and warm hospitality. Our utmost priority is customer’s safety, happiness and satisfaction. Here are some of the benefits of doing the Dhaulagiri trek with us:
- We offer the trekking package at the reasonable price with high quality and best hospitality.
- Free Pick up and drop from Airport-Hotel-Airport.
- Arrangement of Trekking permits for the Dhaulagiri circuit trek.
- Arrangement of accommodation in teahouse lodges during the trek.
- We arrange some necessary trekking equipment like sleeping bags, Down jackets, trekking pole, etc. if you haven’t brought your own.
- Professional, well trained and friendly trekking guide provided.
- Our team organizes the Dhaulagiri Circuit Trekking with full safety and security.