Annapurna Siklish Trekking
- Trip Duration12 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate to Strenuous
- Max. Altitude 3,210m
- Trip Type Trekking
- Accommodation Tea House / Camping
- Transport Fly in - Fly Out / and private car
- Pass through various traditional Gurung villages away from any tourist trail
- Explore the Machhapuchhre Holy Mountain area
- Get stunning views of Manaslu and Annapurna mountain ranges
- Follow the ancient trails towards the valley of Madi Khola to stay in villages named Bhujung, Tang Ting and Siklish
- Chance to get the glimpse of rural Nepal
Annapurna Conservation Project has developed Siklish as a model village and it thus acts as an integral part of the entire eco-trekking project seeking towards spreading awareness for both local area people and tourists about the significance to preserve the delicate environment prevailing in the entire area. Siklish is a big Gurung village that belongs to the northern area of Pokhara and it gives an extremely preserved example associated with typical life prevailing in the Gurung region.
Silkish Trekking thus involves passing through various traditional Gurung villages away from any tourist trail to provide an ultimate cultural experience too often missed on various popular trails. By walking through various unharmed primary forest, you will be able to be the part of fantastic joy, while simultaneously, get thrilling experience in the Nepal foothills.
In order to begin the trek, we start from Pokhara and head to the northern area from Machhapuchhre Holy Mountain. Here, you will find ridgeline route providing wonderful views of Manaslu and Annapurna mountain ranges. In addition, we will climb through bamboo, rhododendron and oak forests, while follow the ancient trails towards the valley of Madi Khola to stay in villages named Bhujung, Tang Ting and Siklish.
Trail of Siklish Trekking follows the summer grazing route of high alpines, which shepherds utilize for herding flocks above the line of tress. The complete trek gives you a charming village experience, where you may get the glimpse of rural Nepal. Other than this, the trek gives you an opportunity to view a particular side of the almighty Himalayan mountain range.
Expand AllCollapse All
Got a question about this trip or doesn't suit you?
- Airports pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu -Kathmandu city Hotel or Hotel Thamel (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation by tourist bus from Kathmandu – Pokhara by flight - and pohara to Kathmandu by car then from Pokhara to trek starting pont and trek ending point to Pokhara.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Two nights standard accommodation in Pokhara ( First night of the trekking and last night of the trekking).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Welcome Nepal Treks's sleeping bag, down jackets and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate.
- Tips for the guide and porter, its not mandatory but expected