6 night 7 days Bhutan Tour
- Trip Duration7 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Trip Type Tour
- Accommodation Hotel / Guest House / Lodge
- Transport Fly in - Fly Out
This tour focuses in the Kingdom's western valleys of Paro, Thimpu and the ancient capital at Punakha. The 8 day tour can also a visit to the alpine valley of Bhobjika where we can visit the Gangtey Gompa and the farmhouses of the valley which is also famous as the wintering ground of the rare black-necked cranes.
During the journey, the traveler will experience from the left side of the plane a wonderful view of Mt. Everest, and other famous Himalayan Mountains including the sacred Mt. Jhomolhari and Mt. Jichu Drake in Bhutan. On arrival at Paro International Airport you will be received by your Guide.
Fly to Paro-Bhutan. Afternoon visit Museum and Paro Town. Hotel.
Hike to Taktsang Monastery (3-4 hrs).Overnight hotel in Paro.
Drive Paro to Thimpu. Afternoon sightseeing. Overnight at hotel in Thimpu.
Day Excurdion to Punakha & Wangdue valleys. Overnight hotel in Paro.
Day excursion to Phobjekha valley.Overnight hotel in Punakha.
Drive to Thimpu. Afternoon free in Thimpu.Overnight at hotel in Thimpu.
Fly from Paro to Kathmandu . End of Tour.
Got a question about this trip or doesn't suit you?
- Necessary Bhutan travel permits
- Bhutan Visa fee
- Bhutan Government Royalty fee ($ 65 per person / per day)
- All airport pickups and drops Service
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & dinner) with Tea
- Government approved A and B category are equivalent to 3 star standard hotels /lodge on twin/ Single room basis
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle
- English speaking Bhutanese guide and Driver
- All entrance and permit fees for visits to monuments and museums as per the itinerary
- All government taxes, vat, and service charge
- Flight fare for Kathmandu- Paro- Kathmandu or from other destination ( if required)
- Insurance of any kind.
- Additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstance
- Personal expenses such as drink, guide tips & etc.