4 Days Bhutan Culture Tour
- Trip Duration4 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Trip Type Tour
- Accommodation Hotel / Guest House / Lodge
- Transport Fly in - Fly Out
These short 4 and 5 days tours to Bhutan can be added on as a additional to Nepal as flights to Bhutan, are available from Kathmandu. These tours will focus on the Kingdoms western valleys of Paro and Thimpu with an optional day-hike to the Taksang Monastery also known as the Tiger's Lair.
During the journey, the traveler will experience from the left side of the plane a wonderful view of Mt. Everest, and other famous Himalayan Mountains including the sacred Mt. Jhomolhari and Mt. Jichu Drake in Bhutan.
Expand AllCollapse All
Fly from Kathmandu. Transfer to Thimpu. Overnight hotel in Thimpu.
Full day tour of Thimpu Valley. Overnight hotel in Thimpu.
Early Morning drive to Paro. Hike to Taksang Monastery.Overnight hotel in Paro.
Fly from Paro to Kathmandu . End of Tour.
Got a question about this trip or doesn't suit you?
- Necessary Bhutan travel permits
- Bhutan Visa fee
- Bhutan Government Royalty fee ($ 65 per person / per day)
- All airport pickups and drops Service
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & dinner) with Tea
- Government approved A and B category are equivalent to 3 star standard hotels /lodge on twin/ Single room basis
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle
- English speaking Bhutanese guide and Driver
- All entrance and permit fees for visits to monuments and museums as per the itinerary
- All government taxes, vat, and service charge
- Flight fare for Kathmandu- Paro- Kathmandu or from other destination ( if required)
- Insurance of any kind.
- Additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstance
- Personal expenses such as drink, guide tips & etc.