13 Days Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Trip Duration13 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Max. Altitude 4130m
- Trip Type Lodge to Lodge Trek
- Accommodation Hotel + Teahouses + Lodges
- Transport Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus
- Taste the exotic culture and traditions of local people
- Walk through the lush rhododendron forests
- Amazing view of sunrise from PoonHill
- Incredible views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri
13 Days Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the most popular and incredible economical trekking packages in Nepal. It allows the travelers to travel and make the most out of the trip around the Annapurna Region in a limited budget. The exquisite natural beauty of the Himalayas and the brilliant wildlife of the Annapurna Circuit makes your trip worth every penny. The magical view of the sunrise from PoonHill is the major highlight of the Annapurna Base Camp Budget Trek. The journey covers the culturally ethnic villages with alluring mountain views.
The 13 Days Annapurna Base Camp Budget Trek Itinerary starts from Pokhara and finally to Annapurna Base Camp. The journey continues with the hike to Tikhedhunga and finally to Ghorepani. A trek to ABC can be the best decision of your life as you will get to see the majestic views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna. The ABC Budget Trek cost ranges from USD 600- USD 700. The ABC Trek is not as costly as it seems to be.
All and all, Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek is an iconic trek you should definitely go on at least once in your life. The exquisite natural beauty intensified by the gorgeous mountain vistas is something very magnificent that you should see.
Expand AllCollapse All
You will be met by our representative and transfer to hotel and a short brief about the trekking after refreshment. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu at Thamel Eco Resort or skyline Hotel.
Drive to Pokhara by turist bus it takes about [210km-6-7hr] Evening: free time to self explore around Phewa Lake and lake side pokhara tourist place. Overnight at Hotel Third Pole or similar.
Take a short drive to Nayapul in the morning, and start the trek from Nayapul. After short preparation of the luggage for the porters and prepare yourself, the trail leads easy walk towards Birethanti along the River. A short check in formalities takes place at the ACAP office and the trail leads you towards Bhurundi khola along with the great scenery passing through several countryside villages all the way up to Tikhedhunga. Overnight at Tea house Lodge.
Today we prepare for the long uphill to Ulleri which has 3200 stone steeps which has amazing landscape with the valley and short range of Annapurna. It is a little tired for the up steps however this beautiful view gives you power to keep on walking. After a short walk from Ulleri the trail leads you through the forest of rhododendron which is national flower of Nepal. Then the trail continues leads uphill to Ghorepani which is on the top of the hill have excellent views of entire Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. Overnight at the tea house lodge
Get up early in the morning and go for to see the amazing sunrise in Poon Hill after wake up at early morning and an hour walk to Poon hill. The view of the shining mountains is good for photograph, after about one hours exiting sunrise we will drop down to the lodge at Ghorepani and trek down to Tadapani after breakfast. The beginning parts of the trek the trail steep uphill to the ridge through the stone steps and after few ups and downs you reach to Deurali for short break. After pass through the forest, we will have end short easy walk to the ridge and steep down to the river to cross the bridge. Overnight at tea house local lodge
After drop down from the forest for a while and continue down to the river to cross suspension bridge at the bottom and an easy walk after short climb. The trail leads continue to the Chomrong and steep downhill to the bottom of the hill then continue climb to Sinuwa. Overnight at tea house lodge
Start with a easy walk to through the forest, you are towards Bamboo and continue climb up to Dovan. Then the trail leads you through the valley towards Himalaya where you may stop for the lunch and continue walk climb to Deurali. Overnight at tea house lodge
After climbing up through the valley to get to the Machhapuchhare Base Camp, you will take an hour rest before you head to the Base Camp. If you have no problem climbing up we do continue walk to Base Camp for overnight (If you have a problem walking further we should stop here for overnight) Overnight at tea house lodge
After morning excursion the trail drops down through the same valley to Deurali and continues downhill through the forest. You may find an easy downhill which is not steep and has interesting walking. At the end we stop at Bamboo. Overnight at tea house lodge
After breakfast at the lodge the trail leads uphill through the stone steep to the ridge and an easy walk to Sinuwa. Then the trail drops down to the bottom of the hill and continue climb up to Chomrong. After lunch break at Chomrong the trail steep drops down to Jhinu.
Once you get in to the Guest House, you walk 15 minutes downhill to the bank of the river where hot spring is located to relax. It is said that when we take a bath in to it, we wash all our sin according to hindu Mythology. After time to get relax, short climb to the lodge for overnight. Overnight at tea house lodge
You can go to the hot spring again this morning then trek down to nayapul then drive back to Pokhara. Overnight at Pokhara Hotel at Hotel third Pole.
Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus. Its takes about 6 hour. Evening: Nepali dinner with a live cultural show at the Nepali restaurant [Complement] Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu at Thamel Eco Resort or skyline Hotel.
Today is your last day so Free time until departure. Then we Transfer to the international airport for final departure.
Got a question about this trip or doesn't suit you?
- Airports pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with free breakfast
- Ground transportation by tourist bus from Kathmandu – Pokhara –kathmandu and by car from Pokhara to trek starting point and trek ending point to Pokhara.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Annapurna Conversation Area Project (ACAP) permits.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Duffle bag, if necessary.
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Major meals in Cities (Kathmandu and Pokhara)
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Porters available at an extra cost (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Personal clothing and gears, sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
- All personal expenses such as bar bills, water, tea / coffee, snacks, shower, battery re-charge laundry charge etc.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tipping (expected by guides and porters, but not mandatory)