12 Days Central Bhutan Tour
- Trip Duration11 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
- Max. Altitude 2,600m
- Trip Type Tour
- Accommodation Hotel / Guest House / Lodge
- Transport Fly in - Fly Out
This central Bhutan tour will take you deep into the heart of the beautiful Bumthang valley, considered the Switzerland of Bhutan. Our route crosses three high mountains passes: Dochula at 3100m, Pelela at 3300m and Yotongla, the highest at 3400m. Bumthang is considered to be the spiritual home of the Bhutanese people. The entire Bumthang valley is dotted with some of the oldest historical monuments and Nyes (sacred places) in all of Bhutan, some dating back to the 7th century A.D., a period of which there is little modern knowledge.
This tour also travels to Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, Wangdue and Trongsa. Besides these destinations, we also include highlights such as a visit to the Gangtey valley to spot the black-necked crane. This rare bird is an endangered species which migrates in winter from the plateau of Tibet and Siberia. Another visit features the Kuenga Rabten Palace, a ruling home of Bhutan’s second King, Jigme Wangchuk, for a decade.
Got a question about this trip or doesn't suit you?
- Necessary Bhutan travel permits
- Bhutan Visa fee
- Bhutan Government Royalty fee ($ 65 per person / per day)
- All airport pickups and drops Service
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & dinner) with Tea
- Government approved A and B category are equivalent to 3 star standard hotels /lodge on twin/ Single room basis
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle
- English speaking Bhutanese guide and Driver
- All entrance and permit fees for visits to monuments and museums as per the itinerary
- All government taxes, vat, and service charge
- Flight fare for Kathmandu- Paro- Kathmandu or from other destination ( if required)
- Insurance of any kind.
- Additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstance
- Personal expenses such as drink, guide tips & etc.